Well here we sit again.
Hospital take number 3.
They are thinking this time they have an answer
to whats wrong with him.
The doctor(the one that I very much believe God sent
us tonight...more on that later.)told us that he has pneumonia in his lower left lobe and it has caused
pleural effusion.
So now we sit and wait on the surgeon and some other specialists to come and evaluate him. He might
need to have a tube placed in his side to drain the fluid.
The other thing that they found tonight was that his heart is slightly enlarged. They did a few tests after they found that out and dont seem as concerned about that at this point.
The doctor said that he will be here for 2 or 3 more days at the least. I will update as soon as I know more.
** sorry no pictures just too tired right now to do that.
**and sorry that this isnt my normal way of blogging....just very matter of fact tonight I guess.
1 comment:
We didn't need a doctor to tell us Camden has a big heart :)
Post a Comment