Camden got to go home today at around 3pm!!!
(I went straight to work)
We are all exuasted!
We are all thankful!
We are all blessed!
Thank you for your cards, calls, prayers, thoughts, txts....
THANK YOU!
I thank my God for getting my baby better.
I thank my God for all the things he had his hand in while
Camden was in the hospital.
He has a ways to go to fully recover.
But he is leaps and bounds from where he was this time last week.
(so excited to be going home!)
I have said it from the start ...
"I believe your my healer...I believe you are all I need!!!!"
Lord thank you for your healing!

1 comment:
To God be the glory!! Great things he has done, is doing and will do. Soooo happy! You all will still be in our prayers.Lots of love. :D
Post a Comment