Well today is friday.
And still here we are.
still no real answers.
His lungs are still crackling.
So they are still treating the pneumonia.
Yesterday was the morning after his tube was placed.
After trying to figure out how to get him in and out of bed
so that he could use the bathroom, we decided to
let him sit up.
(the doctors say the more he sits up the better!)
I even got a smile out of him despite his pain.
His chest tube is still pulling out fluid.
(way more than they thought would come out)

(way more than this in it now.)
Last night he had to drink 4 cups of imaging fluid,
then he was taken down to have a full body scan...

please pray of the results of this scan.
At this point we will be here all weekend and more than likely monday too.
Camden has been so brave!
I just cant believe how amazing he has been.
Please continue to keep him in your prayers.



1 comment:
Oh Elly, I am so sorry you all are having to go through this. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. We will be thinking of you. ~Whitney
Post a Comment