Sunday, September 12, 2010

Healer

He is sleeping now. 
I can not sleep.
My mind is going non stop.
I cant help but worry.
I know God is keeping him safe.
That everything is going to be okay.
A verse in one of my favorite songs says...
"I believe your my healer, I believe you are all I need"
And I do believe that!
I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL HEAL HIM 100%!
And I am praying for that healing.
Thank you Lord for my boy.

Here are all the lyrics.
Please read them and as you read them pray them on Camden's behalf.
I will be doing it all night tonight.
To listen to the song you can click here

HEALER

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus, You're all I need

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus, You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You

No comments: