" I See You"
If you haven't seen this movie yet you really need to!
We saw Avatar this week and what
an amazing movie it was!
In the movie they have a saying.
They say "I see you" .
It is their way of saying,
I get you,
I love you,
I am looking in your soul,
I am with you.
It made me think of our relationship with God.
He is always saying to us,
" I see you "!
Those times when we feel so distant,
so alone,
so lost,
so Invisible.
He is the one who can still say to us,
"I see you!"
The choice is then ours.
We can choose to then still feel alone,lost,invisible.
Or we can get on our knees ,
look to him and say
"I see you!"
Its up to us.
He is always there...
Always saying to us.....
" I see you "
No comments:
Post a Comment