Thursday, April 15, 2010

Biology lesson

Out and about at one of my favorite craft stores.
Camden begrudgingly tagged along.
Like in almost every store we go to we had to make a trip to the bathroom.
So into the ladies room we went.
Not long after I went into my stall I hear him looking at something,
and then him knocking on my stall door.
"Mom....can I have a quarter?"


Why does a 7 year old need a quarter 
in the ladies bathroom you ask?


Well for the candy machine thats in the bathroom of course!



After I figured out what he was talking about...
and told him that it wasn't a candy machine,
Then came the questions.
Cam - "what is it then?"
Me - "well...ummm....well you know when mommies get kinda cranky every month?"
Cam - "YEAH!"
Me - "well thats what we put in our purse to help up not be so cranky."
Cam - "oh....okay......so it helps your temper?"
Me - "yup"
Cam - "oh okay."

Our first lesson in biology.
I'd say I scored a 100%
Wouldn't you?

No comments: