Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fainting soul

“How lovely is your dwelling place, oh Lord God almighty. For my soul longs and even faints for you!”(psalm 84:1-2).
This morning I was feeling a little down….
So as soon as I got to work I started listening to my  favorite music site.(pandora.com) You put in a song or artist you like and it creates a whole music station based around what you put in. Let me tell you…It is amazing!!! 
I turned it on and started up my christian music “channel”.

Wow, did God know what I needed to hear this morning!  
He always knows what I need but some days , like today, he doesn’t make me look for it at all.
He just puts it right in my path so that I cant go around it!
Today I couldn’t go around it.
I had no choice but to go right through it. 
And Wow!!!!
What a blessing he gave me this morning! 
Music always seems to touch me more than anything else. I
have always been told that I have music in my bones. 
I like to think of it as in my Heart! 

 My soul longs and even faints for you! 
What strong words! 
What amazing words! 
 If I could pick one (or 2 in this case) verse that says just how I am feeling today that would be the one!  
If you get a chance to, go read psalm 84. it is worth it! 

May your soul faint for Him today!

No comments: