Saturday, July 16, 2011

Art

 Well I have been away from here for a while. 
Alot has happened over the last few months. 
But I am starting to get back on my feet. 
One thing that has happened and that has been a really big blessing is my art.
I have always had a sketch book and made things. 
But over the last few months I have been using ink and 
other forms of media and making some very unique canvases
I have a new Facebook page you can check it out Spirit Ink
There you can look at more of the art.

(breath of life)

ps - If you are interested in buying any pieces or having a custom piece made you can contact me here or inbox me on my FB Spirit Ink page.

1 comment:

Amber Crabb said...

i love it...all! you are so crazy beautiful talented!