So its been a rough week and a half to say the least.
I have been shown love and compassion by some amazing people.
Who despite my shortcomings love me anyway.
Despite my needing lots of reassurance right now love me anyway.
I have a hard time believing that I am worthy of that love.
That I am lovable.
But they stick by me anyway...
with a hand to hold
a shoulder to cry on and with,
a bed to sleep in
and an ear to listen,
they love me anyway.
Right now for myself life is kinda a blur.
I am living moment to moment.
Some moments are okay others are almost un bearable.
But knowing that I am being loved anyway is ...
right now the only thing I am holding on to.
I know in my head that God loves me.
But right now he seems so far away.
Right now I want to yell at him and blame him.
Right now I am not able to seek him.
Right now those people who are loving me through this are seeking him for me.
I hope I am at the place soon where I can feel him again.
Where I can seek him again.
But right now I am just not there.
Right now I am thankful for those who "Love me Anyway".
1 comment:
i love you always.
Post a Comment