Saturday, August 28, 2010

the good news and the bad news.

okay ... I know I promised good news, but I am 
going to give you the Bad news first.
 Sorry it took a few days to get back on here, a lot has 
happened in the last few days including my little man being admitted to the hospital.
I will update on that tomorrow.
The good news is that I wrote the company who makes the DVD's of the videos I use to work out.
I told them about my weight loss(I know ...not been loosing much more weight the last few weeks...back on track though) and that I have been using their walk away the pounds DVD's. 
Told them a little about my story. Well they wrote me back and sent me a few things. Along with the things they sent me, they also sent a letter and a release form. They want to use my story to inspire other people. 
They want me to keep them updated on my progress! 
So I asked God for something to help me have more motivation...and boy did he deliver! 

now back to taking care of my Very sick little boy. Please keep him in your prayers. 

1 comment:

The Jessie James Gang said...

That's great Elly! You've already been inspiring a lot of people - wonderful that you can have an even more far-reaching effect.

Definitely praying for the sick boy.