Well it has been a couple weeks since I have weighed.
I guess I have been on this self doubt ... feeling sorry for myself kick.
I don't enjoy feeling this way at all and am trying to find something to
put the pep back in my step.
I have started this new prayer and praise thing.
Its nothing new or different.
Just time with God where I am talking out loud with him...singing to him...
just spending time with the Spirit letting it fill my life.
Its time to make a change. Not just change the way I eat...
but change the way I interact with HIM.
Its time to not be afraid and to not only let him work in
the areas I am comfortable for him to be in
but to let him work in my life.
My whole life!!
Bring it on...I am ready!
Spirit Rain Down!!
Inhabit me!

1 comment:
beautiful.
Post a Comment