Well today has been foggy for me.
I had an EGD done,
To a new biopsy of my small intestine to see if my pre-cancer cells
I had to be at the surgery center at 7.
Fun stuff.
They brought me back and did a pregnancy test.
Not pregnant.
Then hooked me up to all the different machines and started my IV.
Asked me a million questions that I had already answered in the paper work.
And I was on my way back.
From there all I remember is answering a few questions in the O.R. and
then them saying..." you will start to feel.........".
The next thing I knew I was coughing and couldn't stop.
Met with the doctor....was walked out to the car with my mom.
And from there ..... the day has been a fog. I have been recovering on my moms couch.
Moms always know how to make you feel so much better...
no matter what age you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment