C.F.B.C 2010
A week of watching great AMAZING kids praise God with no
reservations.
A week of singing at the top of my lungs and not being the only
one doing it.
A week of staying up late.
A week of laughing harder than I have in a VERY long time.
A week of praying harder than I have in a while.
(pictures courtesy of DWM photography)
A week of praying harder than I have in a while.
(pictures courtesy of DWM photography)
Am I tired you ask....Umm, YES!
I am not as young as I would like to think I am.
And Camp has reminded me of that.
But camp has also reminded me that,
God is great,
and that I am blessed beyond belief!

1 comment:
I am going to take a little credit for this one.... "A week of laughing harder than I have in a VERY long time." What an AMAZING week!
Post a Comment