Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Camden update

Yesterday Camden had a follow up cardiology appointment
to go over the monitor readings.
(he has had a heart monitor on for the last month)
The doctor said those looked okay, but then 
decided to do an echo on his arterys because of all that has gone on.
And because it ends up that on top of the other things that went
on while he was in the hospital he did have 
Kawasaki disease.
(we were never told positive that he did have it until yesterday)
They did the scan and it showed that his 
Coronary Artery is inlarged.
The doctor explained that if on Dec 20th 
it is still inlarged then they will have to do surgery.

Camden is scared. Kinda understands whats going on but not really.
This morning he asked me if his whole body was 
going to explode.
Please keep him in your prayers along with the doctors 
treating him.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see that you put up a new post on FB, so I came on over to check :-) I will be praying!!! Camden is blessed to have such a mommy as you!