This is what I was blessed to wake up to this weekend.
What a blessing some time away this past weekend was.
Our family has always gone to the family cabins on the Suwannee river.
So this past weekend we decided Camden needed to get away from all the stress.
He had a blast.
We had a blast.
We WILL be going back very soon!
Here are some pictures of our weekend.
Swimming in the FREEZING cold spring "little river"
Camden with Uncle Scott and his cousin Kenzie
Camden enjoyed playing with the worms WAY more
than using them to catch our lunch.
Blessings....they come in all shapes and sizes.
This weekend they came in the form of ...
wiggly worms,
mud between our toes,
clear skies and finding consolations in the stars,
staying up late,
waking up early,
lots of cuddle time,
And memories that will last a lifetime!
Oh...
and hearing my little boy wake up and say this every morning...
"thank you God for this beautiful day!"







.jpg)


.jpg)




1 comment:
I am so glad that yall got to have some peaceful time! I know you needed it. I remember when we went there with the youth group. Youre right...it IS beautiful there! I hope that everything is going well and that your peace can carry over for a while. Love ya!
Post a Comment